Clos Du Val Winery, in Napa CA, is seeking a motivated, dynamic DTC Sales Coordinator, responsible for supporting consumer direct sales with emphasis in email marketing, ecommerce, telesales, customer database management, order processing and superior customer service. The Sales Coordinator utilizes knowledge of Tasting Room operations, wine products, shipping practices and other internal operating systems and best practices, maximizing sales through exceptional customer relations skills. Responsibilities include customer service via telephone and email, retail wine and wine club sales, customer database maintenance and segmenting, database sales analysis, data entry, wine club support and other administrative tasks. This position requires flexibility, accurate attention to detail and superior communication, content and organizational skills. Candidates should be able to multitask, have strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of the core social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a highly competent, enthusiastic individual with a passionate appreciation for fine wine. A talent for wine sales and customer service, along with creativity are a must!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for wine club member data management, ensuring all data entry is current and accurate on a regular basis (AMS skills required).
• Extensive database maintenance, analysis and segmentation.
• Order entry and processing, ensuring accurate results and efficiency.
• Engages customers by demonstrating the highest degree of friendly and professional customer service standards via telephone, face to face, and e-mail.
• Maintain wine shop portal on company website with current vintages and pricing.
• Provides assistance for Wine Club email marketing campaigns (database management and target marketing)
• Responsible for day to day functions that relate to our shipping fulfillment house.
• Maintains a safe, professional, orderly and clean working environment and on-stage areas.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Must have two to three years of Direct to Consumer experience, winery experience a plus.
• Must have excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Computer proficient: AMS, POS systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, ecommerce systems
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with accuracy and efficiency.
• Must have excellent organizational skills to manage priorities and workflow, and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of department team.
• Solid wine knowledge and able to converse about wines and winemaking.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; able to read, write and perform simple arithmetic.
• Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm while working with a stress-free attitude.
• Position schedule may require weekend work, depending on Wine Club and DTC workload or special events.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: DOE. Position is classified as full-time.