Mendocino County winery has two Direct Hire positions immediately available; a LABORATORY SUPERVISOR to manage all laboratory functions and a LABORATORY TECHNICIAN to perform routine analysis of juice, must and wine from harvest through bottling.
Both of these full time positions require:
• BS in Enology or related field
• Prior experience in a wine lab
• Valid California driver's license with clean record
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Good computer skills -- AMS experience a plus
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays during harvest
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements. Each resume received will be acknowledged. No phone calls please.