An opportunity to join a fast growing and fast paced wine & craft spirits company. We are looking for a salesperson/manager with knowledge of the Northern California wine market and who can take us to the next level of brand development.
The candidate must possess a proven track record of sales success in Northern California. One who has an entrepreneurial drive and a skill to create opportunities in the marketplace.
The position requires:
* A professional and passionate candidate who has an enthusiasm for the wine industry and wine sales.
* A minimum of 2 years experience selling wine in Northern California. WILL NOT RESPOND TO CANDIDATES OUTSIDE OF THE INDUSTRY.
* Goal orientated personality with the ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
* Proven sales and organizational skills.
* Ability to close and possess strong interpersonal skills to achieve goals.
* Flexible hours to support the marketplace and key accounts.
* Ability to manage our distributor partner and cultivate strong relationships.
* Computer skills: Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and proof of insurance.
* BA or equivalent
* Broad market (on and off premise) and chain sales.
* Manage our distributor through leadership sales at the distributor team level.
* Identifies, contacts, and sells to targeted broad market accounts.
* Sell displays and implement current chain planner/programming.
* Develop new business and expand current distribution.
* Working the street to build strong customer relationships.
* Actively participates in account calls at the distributor team level while creating TOG ambassadors.
* Attends individual distributor team meetings and General Meetings.
* Attends trade shows, consumer tasting and demos.
* Have the ability to travel throughout Northern CA
* Able to lift 40 lbs.