Anaba Wines, located in Southern Sonoma County, is looking for a full-time Office Manager. Anaba Wines is a growing, family owned and operated winery, with a vibrant public tasting room and plans for a new winery at our prime Sonoma Carneros location.
• Valid drivers license
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent in Excel and Quickbooks
• VinNow experience a plus
• 3 years experience preferred
• Detail oriented
• Team player and ability to multitask
• Ensure that all day to day procedures are done timely and accurately in order to maintain correct G/L balances
• Create, review and provide sales reports and analysis on a regular basis to owners for review and discussion
• Month and year end closing in Quickbooks software
• Prepare and submit quarterly federal TTB excise tax return and quarterly state Sales Tax and Winegrower Tax returns
• Work with compliance company and various states to ensure compliance with all state regulations in order to sell and ship wine accordingly
• Maintain Quickbooks and VinNow databases to ensure integrity of all information and act as liaison between software companies with regards to upgrades, system issues and new system implementations and operational flow
• Manage all aspects of Human Resources, i.e. hiring letters, records maintenance, new employee orientation, etc.
• Communicate with external accountants and auditors as needed to resolve inquires and or issues
• Oversee all office equipment maintenance
• Manage payroll and employee HSA account issues
• Submit COLAs online for all new labels and resolve issues as needed
• Maintain Bonded Wine Inventory Log for wine tax calculations
• Update annual depreciation schedule with new fixed asset acquisitions, calculate and book annual depreciation expense.
• Complete bulk and cased goods costing schedule