Williams Selyem Winery is a leading producer of limited production Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays, and Zinfandels from the Russian River Valley. 95% of our production is sold to a long-standing list of customers (direct-to-consumer). As such, our business dictates superior customer service and the creation of exceptional wines. For more information, please visit http://www.williamsselyem.com
We are searching for a top Customer Service & Events Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to quickly step into a challenging role as a key member of the sales & marketing team balancing many diverse duties and projects simultaneously. This position is responsible for managing customer service on- and off-site events, including coordinating travel. This is a hands-on position that requires exceptional attention to detail, be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and possess great communication/time management skills. The position oversees part-time and temporary labor and reports to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar position or prior experience working in an events department.
1. Manage customer service through inbound and outbound calls and email.
2. Facilitate & plan all trade, consumer, and winery events, as well as coordinate travel arrangements for staff.
3. Develop marketing materials for product winemaker dinners and events.
4. Manage all vendors associated with events and merchandise.
5. Ability to manage staff as appropriate.
6. Work with Assistant Director of Marketing to manage the twice yearly release through customer feedback and requests as well as assist with order processing.
7. Coordinate and manage donation program.
8. Assist with all creative services.
9. Assist with special projects.
10. Other duties and tasks assigned as necessary.