Prestigious Luxury Importer of French wine is seeking an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of daily operations: distributor order entry, invoicing, inventory management, and compliance. They will interface with the following internal and external groups: sales team, finance, marketing, distributors, suppliers, federal and state regulatory agencies, freight forwarders. This position reports directly to the Director of Finance and Operations and coordinate efforts with Accountant.
- Distributor order entry, daily invoicing
- Inventory Management: product ordering, importation process and coordination with suppliers and freight forwarders, inventory controls, monthly reconciliations
- Monthly Reporting: Sales, Depletions, Tax Filings, State Filings, Price Postings, Purchase Forecasts
- Compliance: obtain/maintain Company and Individual Employee Licenses and permits; label approvals with Federal TTB and States where Company conducts business
- Ad hoc projects involving cost-benefit analysis, internal controls
Competitive Salary with Bonus Potential
Healthcare and 401(k) Plans