Bergström Wines produces approximately 11,000 cases of extremely sought-after Pinot noir and Chardonnay each year from five estate vineyards farmed using biodynamic methods in the Willamette Valley.
We are currently recruiting paid interns for our 2014 vinification.
Positions will last for 6-8 weeks depending on the season, starting in late August or early September.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Two full vintages of harvest experience
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, quality-focused production environment
• Physical and emotional stamina
• Forklift experience is a plus
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Fruit sorting/processing
- Sanitation of processing/cellar equipment
- Punch downs / Cap management
- Barrel work
- Assisting with draining and pressing
- All other harvest related duties as required
• Are responsible for acquiring a J-1 visa and paying for travel costs, Australian citizens can apply for a E-Visa instead of a J-1 visa
• Accommodation may be supplied