We are actively recruiting for a highly qualified Vineyard Mechanic that would be responsible for the safe use and maintenance of all our vineyard equipment along the Central Coast. This talented mechanic is responsible for a wide range of duties and is key to the overall success of vineyard operations.
Some Duties include but aren't limited to:
· Maintain mobile fleet of agricultural equipment
· Maintain fixed equipment.
· Responsible for maintenance records and parts ordering.
· Coordinate repairs.
· Fabricate parts and equipment as needed.
· Help train maintenance personnel and operators on the safe and efficient use of all equipment.
Qualifications include a High School education or higher and a minimum of two (2) years experience in diagnosing and repairing tractors, pumps and farming equipment. .
Must be able to regularly lift 25lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference as this is a role that is a key to the success of our business.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference as this is a role that is a key to the success of our business. Start your career as a Vintrepreneur today!
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer