GUEST SERVICES: TASTING EXPERIENCES AND CLUB COORDINATOR
B WISE Vineyards is a small, independent winery located in Sonoma. B WISE Vineyards is about the pursuit of excellence in winemaking. Our 100-acre Estate vineyard is perched in the western Mayacamas foothills in the beautiful Sonoma Valley. We are looking for individuals to join our team and our expanding presence in Sonoma and the CA wine industry and who can bring their specific set of skills to our winery.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct tour & tasting experience for guests. Provide an experience that reflects authentic, high-quality, luxury wine in multiple venues.
• Make and facilitate direct retail & wine club sales.
• Help team to reach-out, drive traffic and awareness to brand quality and tasting experiences.
• Strengthen wine club member relationships via face-to-face, phone, email and events.
• Work with the team to execute hospitality events & visitor programs to enhance brand image.
• Work public and private events onsite at the winery, at public tasting room and outside venues.
• Represent the brand as an ambassador and provide concierge type services to members and top clients.
• Assist in generating and executing ideas to build tasting room traffic.
• Participate with team in development of referral partners.
• Help maintain clean and tidy tasting facilities to ensure a comfortable, quality, professional, luxury environment for visitors and fellow team members.
• Processing orders received, order entry in POS system.
• Follow-up with guests via email and phone to solidify relationships, provide customer services and facilitate current and future sales.
• Input customer information in POS database as needed.
• Respond to customer inquiries and questions.
• Updating and maintaining customer orders and fulfillment in database.
• Communicate and coordinate shipments with Shipping Coordinator.
• With proficiency and mastery of duties and responsibilities potential to grow into more responsibilities: primarily centered on wine club management and guest services, with increased compensation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Minimum two years wine hospitality & sales experience required.
• Knowledge of luxury wines and wine production required.
• Strong customer service and sales skills.
• Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, and some evenings.
• Professional appearance and demeanor congruent with brand image.
• Computer skills: tech literate; familiarity with Apple OS, Microsoft office and general computer skills.
• Self-starter who can work independently with direction.
• Professional, positive attitude, enthusiastic, mature, discretion, organized.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong web and email building and outreach skills.
• Strong organizational skills and record keeping.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Cheerful presence and people skills.
• Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
• Ability to follow direction and work solo or as a team when needed.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, and extra hours seasonally and as needed.
• Ability to work in multiple locations within and around Sonoma Valley and at times the extended Bay Area.
• Ability to work and thrive in varied work environments.
• Ability to work in a wine cave environment where it can be cool and at times damp.
• Ability to lift and move 45+ pounds regularly during the day.
• Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods.