We are Nakedwines.com, a customer-funded winery doing things a bit differently here in the heart of wine country.
We are looking for charming, down-to-earth and passionate individuals to join our tasting room team. Applicants should exhibit the following:
- Strong work ethic, self motivation and initiative. As is the nature of a start-up, we have lots of moving parts and need someone who is going to jump in head first, ready for anything.
- An open mind and excellent communication. You'll be a part of a small team, your input is valued and ideas will be considered.
- You'll also be the face of the company, so we expect you to put yourself together appropriately and express our mission effectively.
- Familiarity with our business model, winemakers and varietals.
- Ability to sell wine, recruit Angels and pour responsibly
- Talk to/ engage with our customers on a "keeping it real" level. If they'll hug you when they leave, then you've done your job well.
- Drink wine (legally)... We call it research and development.
Sound like a good fit? Shoot me your resume- most creative subject line will receive fastest response.
Part-time with possibility to move to full time available.
PS: expected start date: early March