The Regional Sales Promoter will manage sales strategy and execution of our wine brands in the Northeast regions of the US. The position will be based in NY/NJ, and will involve regular travel throughout the different states that will be responsible.
This position manages sales strategy and execution for our wine brands. Together with our team, will be responsible for meeting distribution, volume and profit objectives for our brands through strong leadership, management of pricing & promotions, and by driving distributor execution in the market(s).
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• BA in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, International Trade or equivalent, required. Second Language is a plus.
• 5+ years of distributor management and/or wine supplier experience in selling wine, building brands and calling on key customers.
• Wine knowledge required, certification preferred.
• Excellent wine market knowledge.
• Excellent oral/written communication, presentation, customer service, merchandising and organizational skills.
• Experience managing multiple states region and proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals and objectives required.
• Excellent analytical skills with ability to negotiate and mediate.
• Must have understanding of, and preferably established relationships with, off-premise chain accounts.
• Strong buyer relationships a plus (grocery, club, national accounts).
• Ability to build complex worksheets in Excel, full business reviews with PowerPoint, and strong overall computer skills.
• Must have a valid Drivers’ License. Have car is a plus.