* Ensure that each DTC tasting room is in line with the brand messaging, imagery & quality standards.
* Proactively and regularly reports on purchasing trends, customer feedback and business development opportunities and incorporates them into effective marketing and sales strategies in order to meet or exceed plan goals.
* Execute & reinforce JFW customer service and sales training program in order to effectively maintain high guest experience standards.
Sales & Marketing (65%)
* Ensure that each Estates brand messaging, imagery, marketing collateral, promotional & merchandise strategies are aligned with the core brand strategy.
* Collaborate with Estate Managers to develop effective business development strategies that increase qualified referrals that meet or exceed the Estate traffic KPI goals.
* Collaborate with DTC RM Manager to develop and implement strategic tasting room promotional & event calendars that maximize brand affinity and meet or exceeds DTC KPI’s goals.
* Evaluate effectiveness of programs by performing periodic reviews and auditing customer feedback on a regular basis. Implement changes as needed to reach plan and objectives.
* Develop and implement consumer acquisition strategies to meet or exceed club and mailing list goals.
* Develops and maintains a consistent, reliable means of monitoring tasting room performance through delivery of monthly sales and traffic referral reports. Monitors sales trends and operating budgets, proposing adjustments to business strategies as needed to meet target revenue and profitability goals.
* Develop and implement strategic tasting room staffing models to maximize existing labor in order provide the best possible guest experience, while managing to fiscal operating plans.
* Provide leadership, control, and direction to ensure that maximum efficiencies and controls are created to drive operational accuracy within audit parameters.
* Participates with Director of Business Operations & Brand Marketing in annual budget planning process to establish case volume and revenue/profit sales targets.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Proven leadership skills and management skills; can effectively manage a diverse staff to exceptional performance.
* Ability to work and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a high level of detail orientation.
* Possesses strong customer service orientation, tact and diplomacy.
* Must have strong initiative and work ethic and influence subordinates in same.
* Possesses strong computer savvy including MS Word and Excel proficiency.
* Skilled in utilizing POS software and J.D. Edwards software.
* Three to five to seven year’s prior relevant retail or operational management experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Retail/Hospitality preferred
* Flexible, effective with diverse cliental, professional at all times.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/75dqtn4