ConeTech is Growing and we expect 2014 to be a banner year!
We are currently seeking a Skilled Cellar Worker / Spinning Cone Column Operator to meet day to day cellar operations. Our operation is fast-paced and pushes the technological envelope. To attract the best possible candidates, we offer a very attractive wage and benefit packages.
ConeTech is best known as the industry’s “gold standard” for alcohol adjustment in wines and we are aggressively pursuing new applications of our technology (Spinning Cone Column) in managing the flavor profile of wine and in other industries. Visit our website at http://www.ConeTech.com for more information about our company.
This is a “hands-on” role with a variety of responsibilities including: operating the Spinning Cone Column, basic lab analysis, loading and unloading tanker trucks, ensuring cellar sanitation, and meeting industry wine-handling and safety standards.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be available to work any available shift (day, swing or graveyard),
• Have a minimum of three years cellar experience,
• Be a skilled operator of sophisticated winery equipment which may include: DE
filtration, X-Flow filtration, Filler and Corker, etc.
• Be able to meet customer’s needs while making customers feel welcome and valued,
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Be able to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment,
• Creatively solve problems, and
• Be physically able to walk, bend, reach and lift 50 pounds or more.