Stone Hill Winery is seeking Sales Representatives in the Eastern & Western half of Missouri. These individuals will be responsible for selling our wine in either the eastern or western half of Missouri and surrounding (AK, IL, OK, and/or KS). The ideal candidates must be willing to travel throughout their territory calling on key accounts. Each candidate will be responsible for achieving sales goals and increasing market share.
• In field at least 4 days per week making account visits/calls with or without distributor sales staff.
• Develop the sales of the Company’s wine portfolio by working with distributors and key retailers in the specified territory.
• Achieve annual depletion and shipment goals, profit goals and performance goals in area of responsibility.
• Interface with distributor partners in an environment that includes distributor pricing models, programs and incentives.
• Manage allocations by sku, by market and manage target account goals by state.
• Participate in trade and consumer tasting events.
• Acquire and analyze brand sales by account/market to facilitate growth opportunities.
• Provide senior management with required reports such as regional account updates, top wine updates, and allocation and depletion reports by market.
• Manage distributor inventory levels to avoid any out of stock issues.
• Conduct business duties in a professional, effective and efficient manner within corporate and budgetary guidelines.
• Work with Distributor/Retailer to improve shelf space and cooler placement
• Ideal Candidate should have 2 - 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the beverage industry.
• Goal oriented with a proven track record of achieving sales goals, developing relationships, creating programs, and growing new and existing business.
• Professional, organized and ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
• Excellent selling skills. Strong business related writing and math skills.
• Ability and desire to travel frequently for meetings, market visits and events.
• Persuasive public speaking and presentation skills as well as the ability to close deals.
• Proficient in MS Office suite.
• Able to comfortably lift, push and pull 40 lbs.
• Four year degree is a plus; prior industry experience is also a plus.
• Valid driver license and proof of current automobile insurance.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes:
• 100% Company Paid Group Health
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan, with company match
• Vacation, Sick and Holiday paid time off
• Base Salary, plus Bonus
• Mileage and Cell Phone allowance
• Travel & Expense budget
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: