Wine importer/distributor seeks a FULL-TIME bookkeeper to manage all aspects of A/P and A/R, amongst other industry specific bookkeeping tasks. The Bookkeeper is responsible for a range of accounting/bookkeeping, financial management and administrative duties to support the financial and sales functions of our growing company.
General responsibilities include:
Accounting on a small business level (use of Quickbooks)
Financial Management – daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly sales and financial reports, reporting to regulatory agencies/CPA/Business Manager/President
Requirements for consideration:
1. Four year degree in Accounting
2. At least 3 years accounting/bookkeeping experience (within wine industry preferred)
3. Knowledge of either Quickbooks Enterprise or Pro with at least 3 years practical experience
4. At least 2 years of experience with inventory management (if your experience is only in the service industry, please do not apply)
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
7. Desire to work for a small business
8. Ability to work from our office (not remotely) on a full time basis with a set vacation schedule.
9. Interest in the wine industry
10. Excellent knowledge of Excel
We expect the candidate we hire to be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment. This ideal candidate will easily take on all levels of job responsibility ranging from data entry and filing to process improvement and financial analysis.
1. A cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for this position
2. A current resume
3. 3 references
4. Compensation requirements
This is a full time, salaried, employment position with benefits and long term growth potential.