About Free Flow Wines:
Free Flow Wines provides turn-key keg services to the world’s leading wine brands. The Free Flow Wines System enables our client wineries to serve their wines to wine lovers nationwide in the most sustainable, environmentally-friendly and freshest way possible: on tap. Free Flow Wines’ industry-leading cleaning, filling, marketing and logistics services bring fine wine from the barrel at the winery directly to the barrel under the bar. Our system’s rigid quality control procedures ensure that the wine in a customer’s glass tastes exactly as it was crafted to be by the winemakers themselves.
Warehouse Worker: We are looking for a motivated individual who is excited about a new arena of the wine industry. As a start-up company you will be performing many tasks (some of which are outlined below). A successful candidate must be able to multi-task, work efficiently, communicate clearly, have a high degree of attention to detail and enjoy working with a small team. You will be based at our Napa production facility.
Key responsibilities include:
• Inventory Organization
• Safe forklift operation
• Forklift operation for picking/moving product
• Accurately fulfill, pack and label outgoing orders
• Operate forklift to stage and organize outgoing orders
• Operate forklift and docking equipment to load/unload trucks
• Check incoming and outgoing shipments for accuracy
• Maintain Bill of Lading forms and other paperwork
• Assist with monthly and random inventory checks
• Adherence of Standard Operation Procedures
• Workspace Organization/Housekeeping
• Any other necessary activities to aid in daily warehouse operations.
• Extremely detail oriented
• High level of dedication, punctuality and attendance
• Must be able to clearly speak and write in English
• Forklift experience preferred
• Ability to document work and do basic math
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a clean, safe and organized work environment
• Able to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and ladders, and be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Able to work in 55 degree warehouse environment.
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Wine Knowledge is a plus
• High school diploma or GED required
Salary: $10-12/hr. DOE
This is a full time position. Some overtime hours may be required. This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Benefits offered after 3 months: 80% Medical, Dental assistance program, Bonuses, Vacation