Provide accurate and timely processing and documenting of cash disbursements. Implement company accounts payable and employee expense reimbursement policies ensuring appropriate authorization, application and documentation. This position also coordinates the coordination, processing and securing of state government regulatory compliance for the sale of wine through wholesale channels. Provide research, data entry and administrative support for special projects as directed.
• Coordinate and implement all approved Accounts Payable processes and procedures
• Manage the timely payment of payables within spending parameters.
• Ensure constructive communication between vendors.
• Performs weekly check runs
• Coordinates the processing of state regulatory winery and label compliance.
• Date the receiving of all invoices for payment, document and distribute invoices to appropriate manager for review and approval.
• Enter all approved invoices into AMS System for payment, prepare weekly check run under the spending levels directed by VP Finance. .
• Enter expense checks into AMS system after checking for accuracy and appropriate signatures.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
Education: High Scholl or equivalent GRE.
Related Experience required: 2-4 years accounting or administrative experience in similar capacity
Specific Skills required: Proficient in Excel and Word required, AMS experience desirable