At Baystate Wine & Spirits, our growth has been explosive over the past 9 years. We have built a well known reputation for powerful profit generating, best-in-class brands. We currently have two openings. Both opportunities are for established territories, one is located in Boston/North Shore and the other is in the Acton/Fitchburg area, focused both on Off & On premise accounts.
Our immediate opportunities are for individuals with:
1) Wine & Spirits knowledge and a desire to grow in a fast paced environment.
2) Experience in the Wine & Spirits industry in either the off or on-premise channel.
1) Establishing a vast knowledge of the Baystate Wine & Spirits portfolio.
2) Maintaining established accounts and prospect new accounts.
3) Making insightful presentations.
4) Growing established accounts by increasing sales of existing products and introducing accounts to new products.
5) Executing programs and developing brands through the use of effective sales tools and point-of-sale material.
6) Meeting aggressive monthly case and revenue goals.
7) Managing in-store tastings, wine dinners and waitstaff training.
Knowledge of wines and wine growing regions throughout the world, passion for growing sales in your territory, and a willingness to focus on company established goals are keys to success in this position.
You will be supported by an outstanding customer service team, our hardworking warehouse staff, and best-in-class marketing materials and sales tools customized to help you grow your business. We offer some of the best compensation in our industry as well as health and dental insurance.
If you share our desire to grow our world class wine and spirits organization, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential interview.