Under the supervision of the winemaker, the successful applicant manages and directs day-to-day bottling and warehouse operations to ensure smooth and efficient workflow with the objective of maximizing production efficiency.
• Work together with the winemaker in planning all bottling activities for optimum efficiency and quality;.
• Responsible for the supervision and management of bottling and warehouse operations;
• Develops and generates all bottling reports and production records;
• Manages bottling schedule to ensure best use of labor and equipment resources;
• Manages staff work schedules to ensure work deadlines and bottling targets are met, best use of staff hours and minimum overtime
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in all phases of bottling or production management;
• Knowledge of various aspects of winemaking operations, packaging, quality, staff supervision, scheduling, equipment and facility maintenance, equipment operation;
• Ability to allocate personnel, equipment and resources to ensure that production tasks are performed in a timely, efficient and safe manner