Tapp Label Technologies is an award-winning label manufacturer with production facilities in Langley, BC and Napa, California. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Business Development Manager in our Napa, CA office.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Business Development Manager plays a critical role within our company to improve market penetration and sales growth. Primary responsibilities include:
• In coordination with the CEO and VP Sales & Marketing, develop short-term, mid-term, and long-term business development strategies and goals
• Identify, prospect, and qualify potential markets and customers
• Establish and maintain strong relationships through cold-calling, customer visits, and referrals
• Report on projects and initiatives as well as sales growth in business development meetings
• Assist in the development and maintenance of our CRM
• Attend label manufacturing tradeshows, expositions, and other industry events
• Provide timely market feedback to the company and account managers regarding competitive offerings, business trends, and customer needs
• Coordinate with marketing team to develop sales strategies and resources for account managers
The Business Development Manager must possess the following knowledge, skills, and attributes:
• Post-secondary education in business, finance, or marketing
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development and sales, preferably in label manufacturing. A combination of education and work experience will be considered.
• Proven record for increasing revenue
• Excellent management and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A results focused self-starter, able to work on own and as a part of a team
Exceptional customer service is at the heart of our company. We offer a competitive compensation package with health and dental benefits. We invite you to apply for this position by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DEV-0204 in the subject line.