The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of office support activities for the winery. This position requires excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment, a flexible and positive attitude, and a strong sense of urgency to meet diverse assignments.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• A wide variety of administrative and support functions
• Answer and route incoming telephone calls
• Prepare UPS labels or other outgoing mail packages
• Receive incoming deliveries (FedEx, UPS, office supplies)
• Data entry, filing, copying, scanning, research
• Excellent telephone, verbal communication, administrative writing and listening skills.
• Organized, must be outgoing, personable & enthusiastic, must be punctual, reliable & stable, acute attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure and while multitasking and taking direction on multiple projects
• Previous office and administrative support experience preferred
• Valid CA Drivers License
• Able To Take Direction, Be A Good Team Player, And Ability To Work Independently
• Proficient at an intermediate level in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. A knowledge of Adobe Acrobat helpful
• Ability to proactively communicate with superiors regarding prioritization of workload, ask questions when assignments aren't clear or missing information and/or when unable to meet requested deadline(s)
•UPS WorldShip/Fed Ex online experience preferred but not required
• Ability To Lift 50 Pounds
Work environment and compensation:
We are a small, fast paced winery that requires employees to be flexible and adaptable. This is a full time position, Monday–Friday 8 to 4:30, with an hourly wage starting at $13.50. We also offer health benefits, paid time off, paid holidays and 401K .
To apply please send cover letter and resume to the email address included in this posting. No phone calls please.