Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, winner of the 1973 Judgment of Paris and iconic Napa Valley Cabernet Estate, seeks a full time eCommerce order entry to join Visitor Center shipping and customer service team. Our Direct to Consumer department is growing in anticipation of the opening of our stunning new Visitor Center.
The ideal candidate enjoys both the challenge and rewards of providing exceptional service for the fulfillment of club and eCommerce orders; and, is detail oriented with an understanding of wine shipping compliance rules.
• Provide customer service to wine club and eCommerce through fulfillment of wine club and eCommerce orders.
• Fulfill and pack all orders, check and confirm for accuracy.
• Respond to in-bound phone calls and e-mails related to general customer inquiries – returns, cancellations, and shipments.
• Variety of data entry responsibilities to support the wine clubs and eCommerce function - conduct inventory counts with supervisor and research and discrepancies.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures around shipping compliance.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work varying shifts/days of week on occasion
• Primarily warehouse environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficiency with computer
• Basic knowledge of wine industry
• Strong attention to detail
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer Service Experience
Stag's Leap Wine Cellars / Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com or (707) 944-2020.