Highly successful fast growing fine and rare wine company is looking for a detail and people oriented, organized individual with excellent customer service skills. If you're looking to get in on the ground floor of the wine industry, with hands-on experience with 5,000 different wines, this is a good place to start.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull, pack, and ship wine
• Assist and/or lead private collection check ins
• Occasionally assist with collection pick ups - may involve some travel domestically
• Maintain up to date knowledge of domestic and international shipping policies
• Assist in physical inventory counts
• Load and/or unload shipments
• Research missing bottles when appropriate
• Assist with commercial check ins and process purchase orders
• Maintain the general organization, upkeep and cleanliness of the warehouse
• Self-directed with high personal quality expectations, as well as a solid team player
• Exceptional problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills
• Experience using Microsoft Excel & Word, Fed Ex, UPS, & GSO shipping
• Global wine knowledge a plus
Entry level; High School diploma or general education degree required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred. 1 year or more in warehouse experience preferred.
Ability to lift and move 50lbs required.