Trinchero Family Estates (“TFE”) is wholly owned and operated by the Trinchero family, Napa Valley vintners since 1948. The company’s diverse portfolio of more than 40 wines and spirits includes such brands such as Sutter Home, Ménage à Trois, Trinchero Napa Valley, SeaGlass, Fancy Pants, Napa Cellars, Terra d’Oro, Trinity Oaks, Folie à Deux, Duck Commander Wines, and the number one alcohol-removed wine, Fre. Trinchero Family Estates also markets and sells Joel Gott Wines; The Three Thieves (Bandit, Newman’s Own, and The SHOW); Charles & Charles; Taken Wine Co.; Angove Wines from Australia; Doña Paula wines from Argentina; Carmen Wines from Chile; Shatter Wines from France; and CRUZ and Tres Agaves Tequilas from Mexico. Visit www.tfewines.com to learn more.
We currently have a Automated Warehouse Technician position available in our Operations department at our new facility in Lodi.
The automated warehouse technician monitors and improves the production processes, quality and product flow in our warehouse, with the goal to make the overall production efficiency as high as possible
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Assists with documentation of all existing as well as new installations concerning electrical, PLC and plant improvements.
• Responsible to maintain all mechanical repairs and upkeep of the cart elevator system.
• Responsible for all improvements on older controls equipment and "hands on" commissioning of all new machinery.
• Evaluates situations to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Perform and monitor troubleshooting of defective equipment and systems to determine root cause analysis to correct problems.
• Ability to test and troubleshoot Allen Bradley and primarily Siemens controls including PLCs, HMIs, drives, servos, a variety of VFD's, are key essentials to this position.
• Focusing on continuous improvements in existing plant software and hardware related issues by minimizing downtime on equipment is essential to this position.
• Setup, program, modify, and maintain a variety of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) including Allen Bradley SLC 500, Allen Bradley CLX 5000 and Allen Bradley Panel View platforms
• Create, organize, and maintain documentation related to aforementioned items
• Responsible for understanding the Food Safety and Quality Management System and related activities, including the ISO Food Safety & Quality Policy
• Education: BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering Degree, or completion of at least two years post secondary education, formal training in electrical theory, industrial controls, or equivalent combination of education and / or experience.
• Experience: 2 years hands on experience designing, programming, installing, de-bugging and maintaining PLC based control systems.
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills concerning PLC functions and integrated controls equipment.
• Ability to set priorities and to be self-disciplined and consistent.
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Computer literacy in MS Office and integrated work order / inventory system.
• Ability to develop and implement process improvement solutions.
• Moderate to heavy physical work
• Work site may be any one of Trinchero Family Estates’ facilities
• Standing for long periods of time (8 hours per day)
• Must comply with all safety equipment requirements including ear plugs and safety glasses
• Exposure to various chemicals in production areas
• Exposure to machinery, forklifts and related production equipment
• Long and irregular hours during peak periods or on various shifts
• Extensive walking and lifting of up to 55 pounds