VinLux Fine Wine Transport is a joint venture between two family owned companies Biagi Bros. Warehousing & Transportation and the Jackson Family. Vin Lux offers a concierge level of service and handling of premium and luxury wines and can efficiently and accurately deliver to over 10,000 accounts throughout California. Equipped with 25 temperature-controlled delivery trucks.
Drivers work at least four consecutive days each week. The work day begins at 5:00 a.m. and lasts between 10 hours and 12 hours with a 30 minute meal break taken by the 5th and 10th hour of the shift. The driver will off load and cart in between 150 and 300 cases of wine at an average weight of 35 lbs. per case for a total of 6,000 – 10,500 lbs. each day.
* Unloading of trucks during deliveries.
* Delivering product accurately. Accurate documentation of all deliveries.
* Repositioning and stocking freight (adjusting and securing load).
* Manual stacking, wrapping and shipment preparation, including case labeling if needed.
* Participate in driver training meetings.
* Properly handle damaged product.
* Conducting pickups and securing loads for safe transport.
* Perform general truck maintenance duties as necessary.
* Showing up to work at scheduled start time.
* Perform other duties and directed by the Driver Supervisor or Operations Manager.
* Knowledge of Log books and proper use. When they apply.
* Conducting Pre and Post trips daily.
* High school diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Valid California Drivers License
* 2 years recent delivery experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance of vehicles. Ability to speak effectively with customers and managers.
* Must have the ability to work independently and adjust to changing priorities.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/s3txdrq