Seeking a professional who will oversee all aspects of customer service for multiple wine clubs and e-commerce department. Under the direction of the Wine Club Manager, this employee will work as a team player to provide professional and exceptional customer service to retail and wine club customers. This position will be responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of our websites and also assist in creating monthly e-mail promotions. Additional responsibilities include customer service via telephone and email, e-commerce sales, data entry, wine club support, and other administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep websites up to date with product, event details, content and other marketing needs.
• Co-create dedicated e-mails for brands.
• Promotional code set up for our offers.
• Set up wine items, shipping rates, compliance, and inventory settings.
• Project management and liaison between our vendors.
• Knowledge of analytics and search engine optimization.
• Able to cross market and offer different promotions to a targeted audience.
• Engages customers by demonstrating the highest degree of genuinely warm and friendly, professional telephone and e-mail service standards.
• Maintains a safe, professional, orderly, and clean working environment, ensuring positive high quality customer service at all times.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma, college degree beneficial.
• Minimum two years telephone customer service experience.
• One year relevant wine industry experience.
• Knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Photoshop) a plus.
• Working knowledge of HTML; experience with eWinery or Vin65 platforms is a plus.
• Schedule is mainly Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations related to inventory and financials.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; able to read, write and perform simple arithmetic.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow.
• Must exemplify modeling teamwork behaviors and working cooperatively with others in a fast-paced, busy work environment.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm while working with a stress-free attitude.
• Solid wine knowledge and able to converse about wines and winemaking
• Highly dependable; acute attention to detail.
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and enthusiasm.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: DOE, Full Time with Benefits