Pine Ridge has been dedicated to crafting wines of substance for over 30 years. Blending the restraint and tradition of Bordeaux with the vibrancy of California results in our classically-proportioned Cabernet Sauvignon-based wines that truly express their origins. The genius of Pine Ridge rests in the wisdom of our founder, Gary Andrus, who appreciated the potential of Napa’s distinctive sub-regions to produce world-class wine. With equal parts vision and thoughtful research, he secured the best vineyard sites for the grape varieties that inspired him: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Petit Verdot and Chardonnay.
Pine Ridge Winery is located in the Stags Leap District of Napa Valley. Pine Ridge Vineyards is a comprised of 11 estate vineyards in Napa's best AVA. We focus on crafting luxury Cabernet Sauvignon from Howell Mountain, Rutherford, Oakville, Stags Leap and Napa Valley.
Pine Ridge Vineyards is looking for an experienced server for our on-call events. The server’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to our customers, ensuring a memorable experience and the desire for return visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set-up and breakdown of event’s equipment.
• Perform 5-Star food and wine service in a high end dining environment.
• Answer questions about our wine, history and other winery functions and services.
• Work under pressure and maintain a calm, collected, professional attitude.
• Follow opening and closing procedures.
• Maintain clean and stocked service and dining areas.
• Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
• Work alongside other on-call servers to perform synchronized food service.
• Be 21 years of age.
• Must have excellent knowledge of food/wine/table service.
• Be able to lift 40 lbs, pass a physical and a drug test.
• Must possess or have ability to acquire a CA Food Handler’s License.
• Be able to work Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays from 10AM – 4PM.
• Possess a warm, friendly, positive attitude and work well with other team members.
• Must have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
• Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environment.
• 2 years fine-dining experience