Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. This is an hourly, non-exempt position and will be based in Oakville, CA. This is a regular full-time, benefit eligible role. Local candidates preferred.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and coordination of marketing creative and collateral, social media as well as supporting direct marketing programs for Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars.
Social Media & Websites
• Implements day-to-day postings and conversations across all Silver Oak and Twomey social media properties including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Monitors community participation (on website and social properties) to ensure rules of engagement and guidelines are followed. Helps review posts/potential complaints and routes to internal resources as necessary.
• Develops and implements weekly updates to social media content calendar.
• Effectively manage third-party vendors including web developers and marketing agency.
• Stay current with social media tools, online marketing laws and best practices.
• Assists with all website updates and content accuracy on SilverOak.com and Twomey.com (i.e., Events Calendar, News & Events).
• Develops and drafts blog content for SilverOak.com.
Marketing Creative & Collateral
• Assist in development (concept to execution) of all marketing creative including, but not limited to:
• Print Collateral: newsletters, wine club materials, brochures, order forms, mailing list applications, product sheets, label cards, price lists, etc.
• Digital Creative: HTML email templates, digital communications, website assets, etc.
• Effectively manage third-party vendors: Including design agencies, printers, copy writers, photographers, etc.
• Assist Marketing Team with planning of creative and execution of direct, digital and CRM communications.
• Manage and develop wine club digital and print collateral.
• Liaise with wine industry trade groups.
• Member of Marketing Committee
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• 2-4 years previous marketing experience in wine industry or luxury consumer products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Photography and/or customer service experience a plus.
• Knowledge of print production process a plus - direct mail experience highly desirable.
• Knowledge of graphic design programs (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) and basic HTML preferred.
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong conceptual skills. Must possess a high level of creativity and ability to manage projects from conception through implementation.
• Commitment to excellence and acute attention to detail.
• Developed leadership and project management skills.
• Motivated, team-oriented, self-starter with a positive and professional demeanor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Perform some repetitive motion activities
• Sit for long periods of time
• Lift 40 lbs.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
Submit resume via email to: email@example.com