Summary: Oversee and manage warehouse operational activities and staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Maintain company goals for warehouse productivity, efficiency, and quality.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage various warehouse activities to include daily operations, scheduling and coordination of staff productivity.
• Coordinate with Customer Service Manager regarding shipping date and transportation medium.
• Check orders for accuracy and availability of product.
• Print copy of shipping details and ensure items requested are pulled, packaged and delivered to shipper.
• Coordinate and/or reassign regular and temporary employees from Wine Clubs to Wineries and vise versa, as needed.
• Check discrepancies and follow up with Customer Service Manager as needed.
• Process returns for Wine Clubs and individual Wineries and restock.
• Prepare end of day report on Club shipments, Club on hold, daily shipments, returns processed/remaining and any outstanding or new issues.
• Perform data entry for inventory to include changes to inventory locations and counts.
• Improve operation quality and efficiency of the warehouse functions.
• Coordinate with warehouse staff and vendors, as necessary.
• Conduct interviews, hire staff, ensure proper orientation of company policies and procedures and provide ongoing goal setting and performance reviews for regular employee staff members.
• Schedule employee training, vacation and time off, as well as overtime assignment or back up for absent employees or employee rotations.
• Communicate with Director, supervisors and staff on warehouse operational changes, modifications and adjustments.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Work is usually performed in an office or warehouse environment.
• May require prolonged periods of sitting and occasional lifting of 50 pounds or less.
• May require extended work hours to accomplish production goals.
• High school Diploma or GED.
• 5-7 years warehouse, shipping and receiving experience.
• 3-5 years winery experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills and be highly organized, with attention to detail.
• Comprehensive knowledge of basic mathematics.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Word Processing and Spreadsheet applications.
• Knowledge of WSN and ILS application software preferred.
Comprehensive Benefits Program to include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan; and a generous product discount.
Pack N Ship Direct is an EOE. Drug-Free Work Environment