Established in 1895, when Edoardo Seghesio planted his first Zinfandel vineyard in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley, Seghesio Family Vineyards produces award-winning wines that honor the history of Sonoma and the Seghesio family. Collected over a century, our 300 acres in preeminent growing regions—the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River valleys—represent some of the oldest vineyards and proprietary clones. True to Edoardo’s vision, we strive to produce exceptional Zinfandel and Italian varietals.
Seghesio Family Vineyards is looking for an experienced server for our on-call events. The server’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service to our customers, ensuring a memorable experience and the desire for return visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set-Up and breakdown of event’s equipment.
• Provide 5-Star customer service.
• Perform 5-Star food and wine service in a high end dining environment.
• Answer questions about our wine, history and other winery functions and services.
• Work under pressure and maintain a calm, collected, professional attitude.
• Follow opening and closing procedures.
• Maintain clean and stocked service and dining areas.
• Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
• Work alongside other on-call servers to perform synchronized food service.
• Be 21 years of age.
• Must have excellent knowledge of food/wine/table service.
• Be able to lift 40 lbs, pass a physical and a drug test.
• Must possess or have ability to acquire a CA Food Handler’s License.
• Be able to work Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays
• Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
• Be able to work in a fast paced restaurant environment.
• 2 years hospitality and/or dining experience
• Have a warm, positive, friendly attitude