Oversee & manage distributor to ensure in-market executions of luxury brand, portfolio and company strategies grow volume and profit across South Florida with emphasis on the Night Channel.
In Market Execution:
- Implement the highest quality standards of retail executions to deliver annual targets, quantitative and qualitative goals
- Ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities (POS, feature & display activities),
- Maximize brand growth opportunities across all market segments
- Ensure fact/need based selling tools/techniques are developed and used
- Oversee POS, feature and display activities to ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness
- Develop, oversee and monitor sales & depletion goals within assigned market to ensure targets are met
- Use sales systems to develop metrics, gauge progress, measure successes and to identify opportunities for growth/profitability
- Develop relationships with key/high image accounts in Miami- Dade County – Miami Beach/ Brickell/ Design District/ Coral Gables/ Midtown (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity)
- Develop key account listing (monitor sales and update regularly)
- Coordinate visitor work withs, blitzes or market visits.
- Monitor pricing, programming & execution and competitive activity with key on premise accounts.
- Point person for night account relationships for MHUSA - Lead the execution and strategy for night accounts in Miami including account activation, events and training.
- Strong working collaborative relationship with Regional Marketing team in amplifying/executing night account strategy.
- Ensure preferred supplier status with distributors, agencies, retailers, business partners within assigned market/channel
- Provide clear direction to distributors in order to achieve brand and Company priorities
- Set, track and evaluate programming goals for Distributor, based on brand/market/channel priorities
- Manage allocations to ensure coverage for programming and sales goals
- Recommend and monitor progress of qualitative goals (KPI) (placements, BTG, menus, displays)
- Plan and execute an effective calendar
- Work in the field with distributor regularly – minimum 2 per week.
- Train & assess distributor personnel
- Ensure distributor managers can train reports on how to effectively sell entire MHUSA portfolio
- Participate in distributor meetings
- Participate in Market surveys
- Implements regional and channel-based brand objectives
- Monitor flow of activities required to achieve brand/portfolio priorities for assigned market/channel
- Manage overhead and T&E budgets
- Share best practices across Region/Sales team
- Develop, control & evaluate A&P budget spend for assigned market/channel
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
Education: Undergraduate Degree
Languages: English, Spanish a plus
Skills : 6-8+ years business experience in Sales leadership role, in a Sales environment and within the Beverage Alcohol Industry. Strong leadership and communication skills. Strong system and management skills.
Action Oriented (M), Dealing with Ambiguity (D), Business Acumen (E), Customer Focus (E), Decision Quality (D), Developing Direct Reports (D), Innovation Management (D), Integrity & Trust (M), Managerial Courage (D), Motivating Others (E), Planning (E), Priority Setting (E), Drive for Results (E), Strategic Agility (E), Building Effective Teams (D), Managing Vision & Purpose (D)
Directing Others (Distributors) (D), Functional skills: Sales (D), Technical skills: Finance (D), Negotiating (D), Peers Relationships (D), Presentation Skills (D),Communication Skills (D),
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.