The Country Vintner, headquartered in Central Virginia, is one of the nation's leading distributors of fine wines. We are currently seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team in the DE area.
Fine Wine Sales Consultant
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
2. Develops broad base of support for The Country Vintner's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
3. Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
4. Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
5. Works with Zone Leaders and Business Development Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
6. Works, when necessary, with The Country Vintner's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
7. Responsible for communicating directly with The Country Vintner's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
8. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
9. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
1. Two years marketing or sales experience preferred.
2. Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
4. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Valid Driver's License.
Monday - Friday;
Please submit resumes in one of the following ways:
Mail: The Country Vintner, Attn: HR, 12305 N. Lakeridge Parkway, Ashland, Va. 23005.
The Country Vintner offers a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. The Country Vintner is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.