Belle Fiore Estate Vineyard and Winery is seeking enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working individuals to join our 2014 harvest team.
The right candidates are flexible, dependable, cheerful, interested in wine production and want to be part of a great team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Vineyard: crop estimates, maturity sampling
• Perform all aspects of seasonal harvest-related work as assigned. Season harvest duties include driving forklifts, sorting grapes, performing pump overs, punch-downs and racking tanks
• Make chemical additions to wine and juice as directed.
• Operation of crush equipment and presses
• Performing sanitation procedures; assist in set up and clean up activities
• Candidates must be motivated, be willing to work hard, have a “can do” attitude and have at least one prior harvest under their belts.
• They are able to work long hours and varying shifts, six days a week.
• Candidates are computer literate with mathematical competency; have good communication skills; have a great attention to detail.
• Forklift certification a plus
Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods and be able to climb ladders and stairs.