The Kenzo Estate winery is looking for candidates to join the winery team for the upcoming 2014 harvest. A sincere appreciation for wine and a willingness to work long hours, have fun and get dirty are the primary job requirements.
The positions will begin in early-September and continue into November. Exact dates will depend on the growing season and harvest schedule.
Positions available include: harvest cellar intern
Job responsibilities include:
- Grape sampling
- Winery and equipment sanitation
- Grape crushing and sorting
- Pumpovers and punchdowns
- Barrel prep and filling
Other requirements for the position include:
- Ability to take direction and work within the existing team framework.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with an attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to show up on time, work long hours, and work on weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
The Kenzo Estate winery is set atop Mt. George to the east of the city of Napa. This 4000 acre oasis is the site of Kenzo Tsujimoto’s state of the art winery and cave. Candidates will work alongside our talented full time winery team as well as have the valuable opportunity to witness the farming techniques of our vineyard manager, David Abreu, and the winemaking techniques of our winemaker, Heidi Barrett.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: