Titan Wine & Spirits is a respected wholesaler of fine wine and has just acquired the portfolio of Angeles Wine Agency (AWA). The new combined portfolio represents one of the most diverse and competitive selections of wine in California. We are seeking a highly qualified, enthusiastic, self-motivated Sales Representative in San Francisco. This is one of the top grossing territories and involves calling on an account base composed of knowledgeable wine industry veterans.
The goal is to grow our brands in the market by maintaining existing customers, increasing product placements, identifying new target accounts and making initial contact, making product presentations, and opening new accounts in an effective and professional manner that is in-line with Company objectives and strategies.
• Develop, maintain and grow the sales of Titan wines by working with our sales team and clientele.
• Attain annual case and dollar goals for the region.
• Participate in trade and consumer tasting events.
• Communicate and work with suppliers in this regional market.
• Broad base of knowledge regarding the world of wine (VERY IMPORTANT)
• Working knowledge of the importation of international wines (European/South American)
• Two years wine sales experience (preferably in above mentioned area)
• Must reside in the above named territory
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Creativity in the sales environment
• Ability to create opportunities and close sales
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational skills and multitasking ability
• Service oriented attitude
• Computer literacy
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must maintain a valid California driver license
• Must have current Valid automobile insurance
• Must be open to working nights and weekends
• Ability to lift, push and pull 40 pounds on a regular basis
Foreign language a plus, but not required (French, Spanish, Italian)
Titan Wine & Spirits is a professional organization that offers a competitive employment package that includes a base salary, commission, auto and phone allowances, incentives, excellent benefits, and 401k participation.
Please apply to this position by replying directly to this posting and by attaching your Resume, along with a BRIEF email (not cover letter).
Thank you for your interest in this position, and in Titan Wine & Spirits. Because of the large volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those applicants that are a match with our requirements.