Nickel & Nickel, founded by the partners of Far Niente, is dedicated to producing premium, single vineyard wines from Napa and Sonoma. We showcase the unique characteristics within various appellations from 5 different varietals, focusing primarily on Cabernet Sauvignon.
We are seeking an Enologist to join our Production Team who will be responsible for all aspects of Quality Control. This includes sampling of bbls, lab analysis, cellar work and interfacing with the cellar crew, maintaining the winemaking database (WMDB), inventory control, and assisting with bbl orders and supplies. This candidate should have a good palate and will be responsible for all production tastings. Participation in winery events will be required and good communication skills are an asset.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to produce premium wines
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility to take on new assignments
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Team player that integrates well with a small crew
- Good communication skills
- Enology or Science degree required
- 2 years winery experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lb.
Email response preferred with resume.