OBJECTIVE: This role will primarily focus on increasing member retention and loyalty, and driving incremental sales opportunities by developing, implementing and managing new member loyalty and retention programs and driving sales through proactive member outreach initiatives. For this role, the overall goal is to minimize attrition and support WC staff knowledge to optimize club retention and conversion to achieve company and department goals, objectives, vision and mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process all club sales through completion (quarterly club shipments, individual sales, and other register activities) completing daily register recap closing & forwarding to accounting department each day that sales occur.
• VIN65 experience desirable.
• Contact club members regarding declined credit cards.
• Contact club members on a monthly basis regarding expired credit cards.
• Work with outside shipping company to ensure smooth handling of quarterly and daily individual selections, and to track problem or lost member shipments.
• Receive and respond to all club member phone calls and e-mails. Respond to club member requests for area information regarding local restaurants and lodgings, acting as concierge when appropriate.
• Communicate wine club related information to Hospitality Center staff and manager and other company departments when appropriate.
• Management of wine club database through retrieval of new membership information (tasting room, events, web site) and data entry for all new members and membership information updates into the database.
• Send Pritchard Hill Club welcome package of information to all new members.
• Manage shipping parameters to members with unique state shipping requirements and member requests.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of state wine shipping laws and updates as laws change to ensure all club sales are compliant within individual states regulations.
• Assist blog articles for monthly enewsletter
• As required, represent the winery and wine club at various outside wine tasting events throughout the year.
• Participate in all Hospitality Center events, providing something extra special for our club members whenever possible.
• Schedule and host club member VIP tours of the winery and vineyard, when needed.
• Assist in planning and producing at least two Pritchard Hill pick up events, coordinated with Hospitality Manager, per year and plan and provide staff at wine club hospitality area at all of our onsite events if needed.
• Communicate to wine club members through periodic mailers and e-mails regarding events and wine offers.
• Assist in training tasting room employees about wine club information and procedures, coordinating training times and information with the tasting room manager.
• Work as a Hospitality Center Host when appropriate or during slow wine club duty periods. This is important to keep up with current information regarding our wines and company procedures.
Please no calls as it will not expedite the process