Turnbull Wine Cellars is in search of a communications / event manager. This position is for a passionate, self-starter who wants to join an energetic, professional, and intelligent team running a brand that is at the tipping point of some VERY exciting things.
We have recently passed management on to the next generation and are in the midst of redefining this classic, highly regarded brand.
The right person for this position would help us develop and enhance our messaging, spread it to media channels, local concierges, and travel influencers, and manage our day-to-day interactions with customers and potential new customers.
This person must have flawless communication and writing skills, be a creative thinker, very organized, be fearless with spreading our message, and love the brand as much as we do.
Communications and event planning experience is a requirement. Strong computer skills are a must.
More specifically these are the day-to-day responsibilities of this role:
• Writing and developing outgoing messages and collateral
• Social Media Communication
• Event planning
• Developing a blog with relevant, interesting content
• Communicating and effectively sharing our message with blogs, magazines, and other Media outlets.
• Creating relationships with hotels, concierges, drivers, and travel industry professional
This position is full time and primarily in Oakville, CA although we will consider work from San Francisco 1 day a week for the right candidate.
Turnbull Wine Cellars is an Equal Opportunity Employer