Trinchero Family Estates (“TFE”) is wholly owned and operated by the Trinchero family, Napa Valley vintners since 1948. The company produces more than 28 brands including Sutter Home, Trinchero Napa Valley, Main Street, Napa Cellars, Terra d’Oro, Montevina, Trinity Oaks, Folie à Deux, Ménage à Trois, and the number one alcohol-removed wine, Fre. The company also imports Angove Family Winemakers from Australia; Doña Paula from Argentina; Carmen from Chile; Shatter from France; CRUZ Tequila and Tres Agaves Tequila and cocktail mixes from Mexico; and markets and sells the Three Thieves and Joel Gott brands. Visit www.tfewines.com to learn more.
We currently have a Key Account Manager position available in our Sales department.
Responsible for driving the profitable development and market share growth of Trinchero Family Estate’s portfolio through designated key accounts.
• Maintain and grow TFE business by a specific growth rate to be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
• Manage an account base of 25 – 50 On Premise key accounts.
• Spend 80% of time in market calling on key accounts.
• Review and identify top LOSS accounts on a monthly basis and submit a plan to regain the lost business.
• Submit Wine Lists on a monthly basis for review.
• Build and maintain close working relationships with supplier sales and management personnel, as well as the top on premise accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales, Marketing, bar and/or restaurant management.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills a must.
• Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis and evaluation.
• Ability to be creative in the on premise environment.
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and workflow.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Must possess a clean driving record.
• Must be able to travel frequently.
Reports to On Premise Manager at Southern Wine & Spirits (SW&S) with a dotted line to On Premise Regional Manager at Trinchero Family Estates (TFE).