Represent an exciting wine and beer portfolio for a Northern Virginia territory covering portions of Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, Tyson’s Corner, and Vienna.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers to expand portfolio and capture new business.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all company products.
- Educate and develop your customers through superior knowledge of our portfolio of wines, quality presentations, and excellent customer service
- Conduct wine tastings, restaurant staff training, and other events
- Support supplier and company ride-withs, events and promotions.
The ideal candidate for will:
- Have a minimum of two years industry related experience
- Have enthusiasm for and knowledge of wine and beer
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be goal oriented, focused, assertive and professional
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Must have strong computer skills
- Possess a dependable vehicle and valid driver's license,
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends