• Support and coordinate marketing and sales efforts for Milbrandt Vineyards national sales team and tasting room DTC sales efforts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily website management which includes updates to web pages with upcoming events, new POS material, current photos, etc.
• Develop and execute social media marketing efforts.
• Coordinates and manages marketing communication plan which includes PR, advertising, newsletters, POS materials, DTC communications, website design and content management.
• Maintain and develop media relationships to build brand awareness.
• Coordinate media, trade, and competition sample shipments.
• Responsible for updating central calendar with key events and dates for both national sales and tasting room.
• Keeping up to date log of competition awards and scores.
• Editorial input and press releases to local and national media.
• Development of POS collateral for national sales and DTC campaigns.
• Advertisement development and placement.
• Responsible for annual label updates and the coordination with designer and printer.
• Organize and plan VIP trade and incentive trips, as well as develop winemaker travel itineraries.
• Provide sales support as required to the Milbrandt Vineyards national sales team and tasting room staff.
• Responsible for sample shipments for national & international sales.
• Track and report daily wine sales and keep updated wine inventory.
• Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering POS materials while staying within established budget.
• Reports directly to Director of Sales and Marketing.
• 2-3 years marketing experience in the wine industry
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or public relations
• Social media management experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, &/or Illustrator recommended
• Website maintenance experience, some HTML required
• Proficient using Microsoft Office
• Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
• Ability to lift a 40 lb case of wine and set up event space
• Ability and desire to work weekends and evening events when required
Only applicants that submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to this posting will be considered for this position.