Assist Direct to Customer Supervisor on a variety of levels such as, but not limited to: data entry, club shipping, Will Calls, customer service, Wine Club concierge, inventory, sales, marketing, and events.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist club members and other customers via phone, email, mail, and Live Chat.
2. Write queries/perform searches for marketing reports, club application reports, sales reports and other reports as needed.
3. Assist in processing wine club shipments.
6. File and store packing slips, wine club brochures, and Will Call receipts.
7. Assist in monthly wine club inventory.
8. Assist and represent Club J in all aspects of on and off-site events as needed. Acquire and maintain thorough knowledge of winery and its wines.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have previous wine club experience; customer service experience.
Excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
Demonstrates the highest level of diplomacy when dealing with club
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Word, Excel
Previous database experience a must - AMS desirable