• Location: Positions available throughout Metro NY & NJ
• Country: US
• Industry Types: Supplier
• Categories: Sales
• Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
• Employment Type: Part/Full-Time
• Reports to: Owner
ABOUT THIS JOB
Join the newest Wine & Spirits brokerage company servicing the Tri-State area.
Our portfolio of wines is highly rated and offers a great price/value relationship.
The ownership of this company has a background building some of the fastest and strongest California brands over the past 25 years.
We are presently looking for (3) experienced candidates to fill the roles of Route Sales Representative throughout Metro NY & NJ. These candidates must presently be entrenched in the market and looking to carry another portfolio of wines to compliment their existing portfolios. A strong relationship with key on & off premise accounts is a MUST along with an entrepreneurial attitude,
EARN ADDITIONAL COMMISSION $$$$$$ along with your existing business. As a Route Sales Representative, you will sell our products to your assigned route of established clients while developing new accounts too. Your ability to conduct tastings and seminars is imperative.
• Ability to sell WBTG in high end restaurants
• Ability to make new wine placements in high end restaurants
• Ability to place our wines in Key Retail Outlets
• Call on your existing assigned & new accounts both on & off premise.
• Maintain relationships and solve customer issues
• Inform customers of new products and special promotions.
• Merchandising store displays to ensure proper inventory, pricing
• Complying with customers’ scheduled receiving hours and policies
• Sell displays to drive incremental sales
• Managing Point-of-Sale inventory
• Selling special programs to store owners and managers
• Must have established existing relationships and account base
• Ability to frequently lift / carry products weighing approximately 50 lbs
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service and solve customer issues as they arise
• Good verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently in various settings
• Must be 21 years of age