Dynamic Logistics & Importing business seeks talented, driven individual to join our customer service department. Working with a bustling customer service team, this position draws on a multi-tasking individual who is, both professional with flawless attention to detail, and who is skilled with incredible customer service poise. T. Elenteny Imports requires all employees to be self-starting with a “role up your sleeves” mentality.
As the point of contact for taking orders and responding to customer needs & inquiries, this position requires a full-time individual to work independently, as well as to collaborate with team members and their work load/flow. Must work under a strict daily timeline, process orders, liaise with warehouse, check customer compliance, batch and submit orders daily. Also indicative of this role is everything related to customer service: setting up new customers, seeking proper paper work, tailoring customer needs to the appropriate channel and/or granting customer's unique requests directly.
•Processing daily orders, customer service interaction, delivery coordination, and follow up therein
•Maintain a calendar of delivery schedules and act as a liaison between customers and warehouse personnel
•Support customers with sales, depletion and inventory reports
•General office organization support including telephone and email communications, assisting with daily customer/distributor/vendor inquiries.
• Must learn and show proficiency in our software application –Netsuite exposure a plus!
•Monthly and quarterly projects are required with deadlines in keeping up with data integrity, inventory reconciliations and month-end processes.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in the customer service a must; experience in logistics/wine customer service highly regarded
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working under deadline and in collaboration with a professional team
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of our team
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to use discretion and handle confidential information
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• A desire to learn more about the logistics business and growing a small business
• Proficient in Apple computer systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, and otherwise technologically savvy. Netsuite exposure a major PLUS!
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
•Sense of humor!
If you are genuinely interested in this position, please send your resume AND cover letter with the following information:
1. Please tell us why you think you would be perfect for this position.
2. Please describe your experience in the logistics and/or customer service business.
3. Please indicate your salary range.