Wine Club Manager, Internet Sales & Marketing
The main objective of this position is to substantially grow wine club membership by both increasing new members and minimizing cancellations with a basis grounded in excellent customer service and communication with members.
1. Wine Club Growth/Promotion
2. Wine Club Quarterly Runs
3. Production of Newsletter
4. Wine Club Reports
5. Maintain Wine Club Database
6. Maintain Non-Member Databases
7. Database Sales mining.
8. Correspondence with Members
9. Pickup Parties (with Event Manager)
10. Release Parties (with Event Manager)
11. Event Promotion
12. Manage Wine Club Staff
13. Maintain Website
c. Tech sheets
d. Trade Materials
14. Print Ads
15. Social Media
16. Regular Wine Club staff training
a. Includes training of two other staff on running wine club run.
b. Wine Club training for Tasting Room staff.
17. Managing charities wine requests.
18. Managing Field Sales support requests.
19. Other duties may be assigned.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 'Wine Club Manager Position' in the subject line.