As part of the Data Warehousing team, the Data Warehouse Architect supports the building of the enterprise data warehouse and the presentation of information to all areas of the business.
• Contribute substantially in the Data Warehouse development lifecycle including ETL design and coding using Integration Services, Analysis Services & Reporting Services
• Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement process improvements
• Works with developers, business analysts, and DBAs in understanding database schemas and in the building and performance turning of the ETL and reports.
• Work closely with the Data Warehouse Architect in developing sound Business Intelligence solutions.
• Keep business critical data lineage and flow documentation updated and available
• Work within a team to assist in design, development and maintenance of integrated enterprise business intelligence solutions
• Responsible for developing, validating and communicating BI solutions, including reports, dashboards and KPIs.
• Leads or participates in writing test plans to validate implementations against the requirements.
• End-user support for role/security/password/access setup and maintenance
• Develop and maintain training materials that support critical business intelligence systems and train individuals and groups as needed
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in a Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse team
• Extensive, expert level Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL) experience required.
• Ability to reverse-engineer complex transact-sql required.
• Must possess creative and analytical problem-solving and exceptional technical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent documentation skills
• Business Objects a plus
• Kimball methodology a plus
• Visual Studio a plus
• Sharepoint a plus
• Hands-on experience building dashboards, scorecards, and KPI’s a plus
• Able and willing to work under moderate to high pressure to meet deadlines
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/69zn7bm