We are a group of distribution companies located in the San Francisco Bay Area, and this position will be based in Fairfield, CA. We distribute wine, beer, and food bottles to wineries, breweries, and food manufacturers. We are looking for the right candidate to work with our customers as an inside Customer Service Representative in our wine category.
We will only consider candidates who live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Customer Service position has overall responsibility for all specified phases of customer service.
Responsibilities for this position include (but not limited to as required):
• Full responsibility for the accurate completion of customer orders
• Provide customers and Sales Representative with regular updates and status reports on any Orders that are in progress
• Recommend specific bottles according to customers’ specifications, quote pricing per specified requirements.
• Enter sales orders to show demand for production for repeat glass orders and/or enter production orders for new items.
• Track Orders against key milestones throughout the deliver process until completed and delivered.
• Manage overall order maintenance
• Prepare, manage and deliver customer inventory reports. .
• Investigate and resolve customer issues regarding delivery, pricing, or quality problems.
• Partner with Supply Chain to resolve issues, determine root cause and identify ways to improve to ensure top performance with customer.
• Attend meetings with the sales account team and customers to maintain strong business relationships and clear lines of communication
• BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
• 3+ years customer service or related experience, ideally in a manufacturing or distribution environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Order management system and CRM experience required
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
• Knowledge of the supply chain and order management process
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• High level of attention to detail – takes personal pride in delivering high quality work
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
• Ability to adjust quickly to new processes and procedures
• Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
• Team player who helps create a results focused and motivating team environment
This is a Non-Exempt hourly position. After a short probationary period you will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurances. We have a 401k with employer match, and we offer paid holidays and Paid Time Off. If you wish to be considered for this position please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.