Aggressive, mid-sized, statewide Florida distributor is searching for a chain manager responsible for managing and growing chain account placements and sales. The position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Computer proficiency will be required in excel, word, diver and proprietary sales software.
- Develop regular sales calls with assigned chains
- Regular presentations of product and promotions to appropriate chain personnel
- Maintain pricing and structures for all assigned chains
- Coordinate with supplier on creating and implementing chain programming
- Maintain communication with purchasing relevant to expected monthly depletions.
- Work with all vendors to establish case and distribution goals for assigned chains.
- Track sales to goal progress
- Maintain gross profit targets as assigned for each chain.
- Represent distributor for any trade event as necessary.
- Supervise distributor chain merchandising staff
Full benefits and 401k package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter.
*All replies confidential*