Our fast growing wine department seeks a PT Wine Sales Associate. We are looking for employees who have knowledge of wine and have a high level of enthusiasm for the product. Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, sales techniques and organizational skills are required. Must have the ability to lift and move products weighing up to 50lbs. A flexible work schedule is necessary to work on weekends and holidays.
Types of Responsibilities:
1. Build customer confidence by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
2. Maximize customer experience by “solving the whole problem”
3. Maintain the visual appeal of the store
4. Make the most effective use of store displays.
5. Use your time well, even when not serving customers. Assisting Store Manager in maximizing sales and profitability through focusing on key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, customer service, loss prevention, risk management, and daily operational cost control
6. Meeting established sales objectives by selling products and services
7. Handling customer escalations
8. Assist in receiving and merchandising orders and products
9. Adhering to policies and procedures as they relate to retail store employees
10. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening, weekends and holidays
Oral Communication Skills
Product Knowledge (Wine, Liquor & Beer)
Degree: High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have knowledge of products and/or a high interest in wine, liquor and beer