Leading edge wine company seeking one of a kind, exceptional Florida Field Sales Manager!
• Do you have a deep passion for emerging wine regions and varieties?
• Do you get a charge out of spreading the gospel on cutting edge wine?
• Do you want to represent the top US wine importer for South American wines and Japanese sake?
• Do you genuinely love developing relationships and closing deals?
• Would you rather sell than sleep?
If you said “Yes” to all of these, then Vine Connections is where you need to be! We are looking for an upbeat, high energy sales person who is committed to excellence and who wants to take what we have done so far and make it much bigger.
In 1999, Vine Connections pioneered the first nationally imported portfolio of artisan wines from Argentina. Well over a decade later, we continue to be a category leader that champions wine regions that are deserving of recognition, making them relevant to the US fine wine market. We partner with people of integrity and passion who consistently produce high quality products, trust us as partners and have the resources to help execute our mission.
If you have the experience and expertise we are looking for and you share our commitment for producing extraordinary results, come join our team of dedicated and inspiring people. Here are some of the “in house” perks that come with our company:
• Training, support and coaching
• Professional development and career advancement
• A commitment to both personal and professional growth
• Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best and innovative you
• The ability to do what you love in an environment that cares about & supports you
• Excellent health and pension benefits
This is a full-time position devoted to supporting the sales efforts of Vine Connections in the State of Florida. Under the direction of the Director of Sales, the focus of this position is the implementation of programming at the distributor level, market work, selling to key accounts, assisting with presentations, conducting in-store events and tastings with some market survey & analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum of 2 years’ previous wine sales experience IN FLORIDA at the Distributor level preferred
• Solid wine knowledge and the ability to learn about new wines quickly required
• Excellent presentation skills, including written and verbal wine education experience required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects while changing priorities as situations change.
• Upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse groups of people
• Extraordinary customer service skills with the ability to be client-focused while interacting with both internal and external customers
• Strong self-management skills, including the ability to take initiative, work well under pressure, and take direction
• Proactive, solutions and detail oriented
• Solid computer and software skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must reside in area established by management, based on sales territory.
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity which will help you take your career to the next level, and you’ll have fun doing it. If this position is of interest, please send your concise cover letter and resume to: FLFSM@vineconnections.com. We will reach out to you if we believe your background, qualifications and skills are a match for this position. Many thanks for your consideration!
Please do not reply through the Winejobs.com system.